If you have a baby in your life then you NEED at least three pairs of these baby bloomers to don them in! The perfect complement to any diapered booty, they are quintisential baby. Can be made with or without elastic cuffs (to create bloomers vs. shorts) and are great for boys or girls! The pattern covers newborn-3T and offers a pants pattern, so you'll still be able to see the sweetness in your baby during those long, long days of threenagerhood.
Class Time: Sunday, August 27 3:00-5:00
Skill Level: Novice* and above. (*Can sew straight lines and is comfortable using a machine)
- Basic Pattern reading
- Pattern tracing
- Elastic insertion
- Seam finishing
- Wiksten Bloomer Pattern
- 1/2 - 3/4 yd. light to medium weight fabric (can bring another fabric if time allows to cut/sew a second!)
- Pattern tracing paper
- 1 1/2 yds. 3/8 wide knit elastic
**All materials are available in the shop! We offer a 10% discount for all class materials and would love to help you choose a great one. Come grab them anytime after registering so that you can have them prepped for class!**
Tools: Tools (scissors, cutting mat, needles, seam rippers, sewing machines) will be available for use in the shop, though supplies are limited so you are welcome to bring your own as well. The shop will be open for purchases (fabric, thread, etc.) if you'd like to restock.
Instructor: Alexandra Graves
PLEASE NOTE: All classes require registration and prepayment. No refunds are offered for classes. You may use your fees for another class with at least 72 hours notice. There is no guarantee that the same class will be available for a reschedule. Cancellations or no shows within the 72 hour window will forfeit their fees entirely. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you need to cancel and we will help you as best we can!
- Please show up 15 minutes early to get set up. If you arrive more than 15 minutes late you could be considered a no-show and forfeit your class fees.
- Classes may be cancelled due to low attendance. In this situation, a refund will be offered.
- As everyone works at different speeds, there is no guarantee that you will finish a project within the class period. Homework might be given between classes as well. If you are not able to finish within the class period, we will gladly let you use the studio space another day to wrap up your project.