Learn to sew in a zipper with this great, all purpose zipper pouch! You can make a lined case of whatever size suits you, find a use for fun fabrics, and learn zipper insertion for future projects. These whip up nice and quickly and make GREAT gifts!!
Cost: $35 (includes pattern, zipper, and white thread)
Skill Level: Novice* and above. (*Can sew straight lines and is comfortable using a machine)
- 1/4+ yd. (depending on size) of both outer and lining fabric
- Zipper (included in class fee)
- Thread (white thread included in class fee)
**All materials are available in the shop! We offer a 10% discount for all class materials and would love to help you choose a great one. Come grab them anytime after registering so that you can have them prepped for class!**
Tools: Tools (scissors, cutting mat, needles, seam rippers, sewing machines) will be available for use in the shop, though supplies are limited so you are welcome to bring your own as well. The shop will be open for purchases (fabric, thread, etc.) if you'd like to restock.
Instructor: Mariglynn Edlins
PLEASE NOTE: All classes require registration and prepayment. No refunds are offered for classes. You may use your fees for another class with at least 72 hours notice. There is no guarantee that the same class will be available for a reschedule. Cancellations or no shows within the 72 hour window will forfeit their fees entirely. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you need to cancel and we will help you as best we can!
- Please show up 15 minutes early to get set up. If you arrive more than 15 minutes late you could be considered a no-show and forfeit your class fees.
- Classes may be cancelled due to low attendance. In this situation, a refund will be offered.
- As everyone works at different speeds, there is no guarantee that you will finish a project within the class period. Homework might be given between classes as well. If you are not able to finish within the class period, we will gladly let you use the studio space another day to wrap up your project.